Monitoring, Evaluation,Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer
The post is to be based in Yangon and opened to Myanmar National and advertised nationwide.
To implement project MEAL systems in accordance with Oxfam standards
- To define specific processes, methodologies and tools for planning, monitoring, evaluation, learning, accountability and reporting in line with Oxfam minimum requirements;
- Develop systematic approach that supports identifying, capturing, sharing, applying and creating knowledge, analysing and documenting how change in happening within programmes, as well as making knowledge accessible and usable for partner organizations and Oxfam. The focus is on qualitative demonstrations of change.
- Conduct regular monitoring and capture output level indicators of Oxfam’s work
- To monitor implementation of systems, processes and tools ensuring quality and consistency in MEAL and reporting;
- To define, apply and follow-up the policies, manuals and guides on Monitoring, Evaluations, Learning and Accountability of Oxfam to ensure their implementation with sufficient quality in all countries;
- To ensure that all processes, methodologies and tools are gender sensitive and capture gender transformative changes;
- Support and organise collection of success stories, case studies and photos of activities for knowledge management.
To ensure capacity building of Oxfam partners in MEAL
- To provide technical assistance to support partner to improve monitoring, evaluation, accountability and learning systems and processes; in particular in the collection of quantitative & qualitative information from various sources;
- To provide technical assistance to support partner in data management;
- To coach and mentor and/or provide technical assistance for capacity building of partner in monthly reporting;
- Participate in/provide training to partner organizations on, data quality, gender integration in M&E, accountability etc. together with other Programme Teams.
To provide analysis and presentation of MEAL data
- To ensure collation, analysis and presentation of MEAL information from partners and Oxfam;
- To verify MEAL data received from partners and project staff and investigate inconsistencies;
- To compile project monitoring data into overall reports reflecting activities, outputs and outcomes in order to guide management decision making, provide accountability to stakeholders, share learning and demonstrate impact;
- To coordinate and support project learning events;
- To feed back to project managers on progress towards programme objectives and MEAL;
- Assist project manager in organizing M&E reports related to the programme/projects activities to be submitted to donors;
- Support Program Manager and MEAL Coordinator as required & agreed.
Closing date: 30th September 2016, 5:00 PM
How to apply: Please state applied position in email subject line and send CV and cover letter to Human Resources Department through email@example.com