Programme Coordinator (Right to Food Kachin Livelihoods Programme)
The post is to be based in Myitkyina and opened to Myanmar National and advertised Nationwide.
Project Management and Partners relation:
- Manage Right to Food Kachin Livelihoods programme, work closely with the Right to Food Team (RtF) in accomplishing program objectives by supporting partners in the implementation, monitoring and learning
- Support partners in designing, growing and implementing RtF program in coordination with Kachin Area Manager and RtF Program Policy Advisor
- Develop and foster links between partners, stakeholders, alliance members and development partners for greater leverage of resources and wider impact of program.
- Analyze policy environment on community forestry and NRM at state level, appraise country line management and ensure that RtF program has clear linkage with country context and addresses gaps in close collaboration with RtFteam
- Manage project budget (of Right to Food Kachin Livelihoods Programme).
- Ensure programme quality, learning and growth through appropriate use of Oxfam tools related to monitoring & evaluation, gender, active citizenship. accountability and governanc
Knowledge, Influencing and Representation:
- Monitoring various social and economic trends that may have influence on NRM and livelihoods.
- Knowledge management: Closely associate with partners and program in terms of generating program learning, developing case studies for evidence based advocacy interventions.
- Represent Oxfam to relevant Government departments, UN and local and international NGOs consortium in Kachin.
Programme technical support:
- Provide technical support and training on livelihoods interventions, particularly women’s economic empowerment, community forestry and savings and loans
- Research analysis on market based livelihoods
- Input on future programme development and potentially take on new areas of economic justice programming at field level as required
Closing date: 22nd September 2016, 5:00 PM
How to apply: Please state applied position in email subject line and send CV and cover letter to Human Resources Department through firstname.lastname@example.org