Researcher / Programme Officer (Right to Food Programme)
The post is to be based in Yangon and opened to Myanmar National and advertised Nationwide
- Represent Oxfam in various for and networks as mandated by RtF project and directed by Program Policy Advisor.
- Carry out research and analysis on issues of relevance to the project, including on land issues, private sector policies and practices, government policy issues, and community level participatory research activities.
- Support Program Policy Advisor for planning, management and implementation of RtF project with Partner.
- Support programme policy advisor in liaison with project partner for day-to-day project coordination and on routine matters including monitoring reports, joint activities (including strategy review meetings, and joint external events), MEAL activities)
- Liaison with project partner and key allies (LCG in particular) for practical coordination and in relation to joint activities in the field of monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEAL), policy, capacity building,
- Coordinate from Oxfam’s side the implementation of the activities in the MEAL plan of the project, relating to reporting, and monitoring.
- Undertake field visits as agreed upon by Partner to project areas (including for research pruposes) and share updates to program policy advisor on the project status.
- Supporting programme policy advisor in developing and implementing influencing strategies, capacity building with the project partner
- Attending (and at times organizing) internal and external events, meetings, and reporting on them.
- Support programme policy adviser in ensuring that adequate and regular information is shared with donor and that gender is addressed in programming and process as per Oxfam’s standard.
- Maintain that diversity and humanitarian concerns are also integrated throughout the programme.
Closing date: 22nd September 2016, 5:00 PM
How to apply: Please state applied position in email subject line and send CV and cover letter to Human Resources Department through email@example.com